Monday, November 12, 2012

Project 52:45 Change is...


So, I actually don't have pictures for you yet.

We're moved...
   not yet settled.

I will post picts when I get to take them.

Promise.  ;)

For now, we're LOVING being here and being in this home. It is comfortable and has so many awesome things about it that I never even thought of. LOVE!

And, our Little Miss is CRAWLING!!! Not almost crawling... legitimately crawling!
Help me...
I'm not ready!

Just stay little!

But, geez, it's cute.

And, she's 9 months old TODAY!
So old.

I'll have those picts soon, too... just haven't had time to take them yet.

-kt

This is part of my Project 52. To see more, head over to The Styleberry Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!