Thursday, June 2, 2011

summer

Summer coming makes me feel a little restless. Like I'm supposed to be doing something. Maybe I just haven't grown up enough yet. I guess I haven't been out of college for that long, but I feel like I should be moving somewhere, going to camp, going on a summer project, going to the beach, vacationing, SOMETHING!

So now I have to figure out what to do with this restlessness and an 18 month old cowpoke.

I know he'll keep me busy but that doesn't change the fact that my desire for adventure won't be satisfied this summer. There's something about going some place new, where you've never been, and learning about that place. The people, the culture, etc. Even if it's in America. People in the mountains are very different from people on the beach who are very different from people who live in the city.

I guess I'm trying to say I miss exploring.

Now, the extend of my exploring is trying to find the place where the cowpoke stashed all the toys, socks, snacks, etc.

NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING. He's a great little adventure. I love seeing him learn new things and try new things. He is absolutely AMAZING.

I'm just saying. You get it, right?

Trust me, he's quite the adventure:


-kt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!