Tuesday, August 23, 2011

it's official!

Well, we announced it via facebook, so therefore, it's official...

Tiny T #2 will be here in February!


I love his face.
I love my little family. It's crazy that it's growing so fast! But, we are so blessed. God has been so good to us. We don't have a lot, but we have more than we need. He's always been faithful and it has been amazing to see all the different ways He provides. I am definitely the type of person who loves surprises... especially surprises from God. He's really good at keeping it a secret until He's ready for us to see it.  ;)

love to you all,
-kt

2 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT that's what I was noticing when you were on team a couple of weeks ago! Congrats! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love you Kelley Ann. Blessings to you and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!