Friday, April 20, 2012

Project 52-16







Thanks to a little tip by Shawna, I realized that all the chocolate eating I was doing (can you say "hormones?") was probably contributing to the Little Miss' tummy troubles. This week I made the small change of eliminating chocolate from my diet. She is a completely different baby! No tummy rumbles, no bad gas, no difficulty pooping! She seems so much more comfortable!

It's a small change (and a DIFFICULT one for mom) but it's one I'm willing to stick with since I already see the results. The Little Miss is 2 months old and she slept 7 hours straight one night and 6 1/2 the next. I love it! And, we get to wake up to those huge smile you see in the picture. How could I not stay committed to this?

That's not to say it's not hard. I know this is kinda lame but I was REALLY craving chocolate yesterday. John's boss is right... I need to focus on how Jesus is better than chocolate and my child is worth it.

So far, so good!
-kt

This is my Project 52. To see other people's projects, head over to The Styleberry Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's a great solution, and somewhat doable! Maybe some Boston Cream Pie flavored yougurt could satisfy your craving/need. I understand! Or mint choc chip hard candy, or somethin'. Don't need a happy baby with a crabby Momma! :) Adorable happy picture! Love it!
    With Care, Hope ( aka Hopie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!