Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Project 52:37 Change is...



Our 1 1/2 year old computer died.

When we bought it, we decided to buy what we could afford in order to not put anything on a credit card. We spent about $400 less than buying the computer I wanted.

We did not make the same mistake this time.

However, this time hurt.

And, that's all I'll say about that.




On a different note, our Little Miss turned 7 months old recently!




Oh, she melts me.

Jake really wanted to get in on the pictures. I'm so glad he did...


She is so much fun. She is going from sitting to rocking forward onto her knees and trying to lunge forward. She'll be crawling soon. Praise the Lord He provided a safe home for us to move into in November. I'll have no issues with her crawling around that home.  :)

The Little Mister has been so much fun lately, too. He really has a sweet heart. He loves his sister so much, too. It's just precious. I adore the way he treats her. He wants to play with her all the time.

They've even started taking tubbies together...


Ha!

Well, with how much I post on Facebook and Instagram now, I don't really remember what I've put on here and what I haven't so I'll leave it at this for now.

Just know that we are loving it here and are so glad God brought us to this place at this time.

Love ya,
-kt

The beginning of this post is part of my Project 52. To see more, head to The Styleberry Blog.

1 comment:

  1. precious precious pictures...thank you for doing this! my eyes are full of tears just looking at those little face...can't wait to get there and see you all...love mom

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!