Monday, October 15, 2012

Project 52:41 Change is...


Hubby is up the mountain.

I mean, he's not gone for good,... thank God.

He's helping out with RCO this week. He's guiding and scouting for elk. 

I'm a bit more lonesome than I thought I'd be... especially considering he gets to come home at night. But, he gets home late and leaves super early. 

The Little Mister is pushing limits without his daddy. And, I think the Little Miss is teething. 

Thankfully, she smiled a bit for her 8 month picts!
Enjoy!

-kt






Love.


1 comment:

  1. these are just too precious...thank you for always doing this. i love seeing them in "real life" on my computer screen. her eyes are so unbelievably beautiful. makes mine tear up :)
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!