Thursday, March 27, 2014

We Have a Situation...

...aka Baby Girl Bed head

Oh my.

It's been out of control lately.

So, I'm going to be documenting the amazingness here on the blog.

(This project has been inspired by my sweet friend Kodi and her bed head adventures.)

So far, I have 4 days to share with you.

As long as I don't cut those curls, I'm sure there will be many more to follow!

Enjoy!

From March 4th:



It got even better on March 5th:


March 11:


And, from this morning:




I think March 5th is my favorite.
More to come!
-kt

2 comments:

  1. Kiddo bedhead is so cute! You'll be keeping detanglers in business for a while with this sweet girl's pretty locks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Leave it tangled and eventually you can just roll it into dreads. You live in Colorado... She'll fit right in.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!