Saturday, May 21, 2022

Let's try these...

With H2O at Home leaving the US, I've had to try to find some comparable, SAFE products for my family to use. 

You can find the ones I know for sure I'll be using HERE

I'm just in the beginning of trying new products but I have already found a dish soap I will never buy again and one I'm ordering a 6 pack of. 

First, this... HATED it. 😂

It was thick, even when diluted. It seemed to coat the dishes and leave a gross film. I do not recommend.





Then, I tried this...



LOVED it. It's thin like the H2O one and it rinses really well but gets SUPER sudsy. Click here for a link to order a 6 pack for around $20! Yea!! 

You can also see the EWG report here which confirms that it is one of the safest dish soaps on the market right now!


Here are some things I've ordered that I will update you on ASAP:

Laundry detergent:



Dishwasher detergent:



Shampoo bar:



Stain stick (Netepur replacement):



I've also ordered a deodorant and a sleep salve that I'll let you know about if we like it! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!