Monday, July 25, 2011

iheartfaces - water!

What a simply PERFECT theme for this time of year. I was so excited to go to the pool with my camera to get some picts of my little water baby. He has just the right mix of love and nervousness for water that it makes me feel pretty good about letting him be kind of independent. I know this photo isn't the best artistically, but it is totally real to life. AND, it shows the sheer joy of my little bundle of joy for the water he was in.



Hop on over to iheartfaces.com to see more water entries!

6 comments:

  1. look at that little guy! He looks like he's having a blast! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cuteness! Besides that adorable face I just love the color and balance in this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, such a fun shot. Great composition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what you are talking about saying it's not artistic - I love the composition! Plus the colors are amazing. I think it is a great shot. Go, Kelley!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!