Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nothing...

I think the reason I haven't been writing is because I simply feel I have nothing important to say. I'm no Pioneer Woman or Shawna from Styleberry Blog or even my ridiculously awesome cousin Kate who has been keeping it simple. I am fighting the insecurity of fearing that I have nothing to contribute to society.

My life is not uneventful. It's just not glamorous. It's not flashy.

It's normal.

Today we ordered in pizza and ate it in a messy kitchen and I have piles of laundry downstairs. Not to mention, a bathroom to clean and floors that desperately need vacuuming.

It's just normal.

I get inspiration in waves. Today I had an idea for a purse. But I haven't had a new idea in a while. I haven't had a photo shoot in a while. I haven't even had a chance to play with my new lens yet.

Life is just normal.

Ups and downs. I wake up too early, go to bed to late. I'm still waiting for 'someday' to show up.

Even Coop gets bored when life is too normal.
-kt

2 comments:

  1. I do love the re-design you've done here. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! just saw your little mention of my small things blog. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!