Monday, September 19, 2011

iheartfaces - A Touch of Sun

Oh, the sun. The hope it sends in spring. The beauty and fun it provides in summer. And, the memories and glory it displays in fall. It's so refreshing to our souls.

(Hey, there's a reason I left out winter... I live in the frozen tundra and most of the time it just produces a nasty glare on the snow during that season. But then spring comes!)

Anyway, this week's challenge on IHeartFaces is A Touch of Sun. I had to pick a photo of a senior I shot down by Lake Michigan this summer. She is gorgeous and it was a beautiful day. There were so many good ones I could pick but this one just screams JOY to me.  :)

Hope you enjoy it, too.




Then, head on over to www.iheartfaces.com to see more entries!

3 comments:

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!