Sunday, September 18, 2011

vulnerability

Here is a vulnerable moment for you:

I like being pregnant because of the miracle that it is,


but, I can't wait to be thin again.

My first pregnancy showed up during my training for a half-marathon. This one immediately followed me actually running a marathon. I like fitting into my clothes. I like feeling good about myself.

I still don't think that I've fully embraced this one. We've had so many issues so far and I've yet to feel the baby consistently move (at almost 18 weeks). I guess I'm still waiting for... I don't know.

And, when I was pregnant the first time, I was working at a hospital and was in "business casual" every day that I borrowed from a coworker. So, really, I don't have clothes that fit right now. Nor do I have the money to buy clothes that fit.

It's totally selfish, I know.

But, I just can't wait til this baby is here and I can get skinny again.

-kt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!