Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Little Mister is 2!!!

I'm still a little in shock that I have a 2 year old. It's unreal. But, he is so much fun and we enjoy every single day with him. As I type, the hubby and the little mister are playing together while the Packer game is on. They are so much fun to watch!

Last night, we celebrated the life of the little mister by having friends and family over.  Here are some of my favorite moments:

His face was precious when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him.


He and Daddy blew out his candle.

He doesn't like cake so his candle was in a cookie. He LOVES those cookies!


He's starting to understand presents... Christmas should be fun!

He was too busy with all his new toys to take a photo with mom and dad.

To see the tutorial on how I did my hair, go to my cousin Kate's blog here: http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/2011/11/braided-bun.html

See? He only wants to play!

Papa Eddy and Nana

The treat table.

Even our chalkboard celebrated his birthday!
It was really such a great night. The LM has been going back and forth between all of this new toys today and we already watched his new copy of Toy Story. He is just such a sweet blessing to our lives. We took some extra time to pray for an extra special blessing for everyone who was able to make it out to celebrate him with us. We appreciate you all.



-kt

1 comment:

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!