Friday, January 13, 2012

52-2 Change is...



The crazy thing about it is that just a few weeks ago he needed our help with things like spaghetti and soup. but, this week we noticed that our just-turned-2 year old little mister has grasped the concept of keeping his utensils flat so as not to spill. He did so well!

It's not like we didn't see it coming. He's growing up so fast and learning things so quickly. And, as much as I'm a little relieved by his independence with the new baby coming in just a few weeks, part of me is still sad that my baby boy isn't a baby anymore.

-kt


If you wanna know where my motivation to do a Project 52 came from or to see others who are doing a Project 52, head on over to the Styleberry blog to see more!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up this year! Happy to have you as a part of this year's project!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!