Friday, January 27, 2012

52-4 Change is...





Some times change happens seemingly out of nowhere! We've had a really strange winter here in WI. It's been really mild and we haven't had much snow. Not even on Christmas... which does not make it easy for me to get into the mood of the season. I was that kid that was looking out her window on Christmas Eve... but not for Santa. I stayed up wishing it would snow like crazy!

Monday morning we had crazy weather. It was raining when I woke up and then all the sudden there were HUGE white fluffy snowflakes falling from the sky. But, of course, by the time I was able to grab the Little Mister and the camera and get outside, it was already transitioning to the heavy wet snow that eventually turned into freezing rain and sleet. It changed back to snow and back to rain a few more times that day.

Anyway, sometimes change is surprising... and fun!

-kt

Head on over to The Styleberry Blog to see more Project 52's!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, he is adorable! My Project 52 this week was about "remembering our angels" aka my grandparents. I linked your blog this week, let me know if you want to link up together next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!