Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Little Mister

Hi all.

Just thought I'd give you a little help for the Little Mister's birthday and Christmas.

He's in size 2T pretty much across the board (I still have him wearing 24 month clothes but 2T is great). He could use some plain long-sleeved shirts and some sweaters, but other than that, he's doing ok with clothes.

He loves Winnie-the-Pooh. So, I'd love for him to have the movie Cowboy Pooh and/or the new Winnie-the-Pooh movie that just came out. We have most of the classics on VHS, but not on DVD. It would be nice to have them on DVD. There are some other movies we'd like for him including Cars, Tarzan, Tangled, Aladdin, and Toy Story.

He's really into Thomas the train, too. I know that the sets are pretty expensive so don't feel the need to go crazy unless you find a really good deal  :)

Here's a weird one, but we could use some pack & play sheets. I lost the only one we had.  :(  I really like the ones that are sewn to be the size of the pack & play vs the ones with elastic. The elastic ones make the pack & play bottom bunch up instead of laying flat.

And, he could use some slippers. Size 6 or 7. (He really likes Elmo)  :)

I'll edit this post as I come up with more ideas!

Love you all!
-kt

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!