Wednesday, October 19, 2011

no joke

I just had to share this.

I don't know about you but no matter how often I wash them, my dish cloths and towels always eventually get that funk. You know what I'm talking about. That weird stays-on-your-hands-after-you've-set-it-down funk.

I hate it!

BUT, I've found the solution.

This is tested and tried and true. No Joke. I've waited a WHILE to post this because I was a skeptic. But, now... I'm a believer!

photo courtesy of target


These are made by Clorox and when you follow their washing instructions, they don't stink! AND, they are surprisingly cheap (in price). I LOVE mine. They come in green or tan (for now) and you can pick them up at Target. (Don't you love Target?!)

Just thought I'd share this happy tip. Now, go get some and get rid of the dish cloth funk!

-kt

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's cool! That would be the reason why I don't use washcloths. I've switched to using sponges that go in the dishwasher every other day. But I also don't have cute little faces to wipe clean. :-)

    Here's another towel tip. I have a front loading washer and I used to have all sorts of weird smells on all my towels. Now, whenever I wash my towels (bath towels, hand towels, everything) I substitute distilled vinegar for fabric softener - works like a charm! No more mildew smells. It's amazing. We even used this trick during a family vacation at a beach house we frequent - all their bath towels smelled like mildew. One wash with vinegar & presto, bad smells gone!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!