Saturday, February 4, 2017

2017 Word of the Year

In my quest to simply EVERYTHING, I've still maintained the Word of the Year trend because it helps keep me focused.

This year my word is: FLOURISH



To flourish is to grow or develop in a healthy or vigorous way, especially as the result of a particularly favorable environment.

I want to flourish in some very specific areas of my life.

For example, I want to flourish physically. I want to fuel my body well by eating well. I want to be strong and capable so I can keep up with my kids.

I want to flourish spiritually. I need to get back to the basics. To study God's Word and remind myself of who HE says He is.

I want to flourish as a wife and mom. That means spending time investing in these relationships.

The key here is to set up a "particularly favorable environment."

So, how do you do that?

Well, I will be breaking each category down in subsequent blog posts.

Stay tuned!
-kt



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note to let me know you dropped by!